Apartment fire extinguished quickly by fire sprinkler system

WEST BEND, WI (September 29, 2018) – On Sept. 29 at 7:43 pm, the West Bend Police Department and the West Bend Fire Department were dispatched to a stove fire at the Amity Apartments on Main Street. Upon arrival, it was noticed that the fire was quickly extinguished by the fire sprinkler system. The apartment renter reported she left a pan of grease on the stove unattended, which then started the pan on fire and spread to the upper cabinets. There were no injuries reported.

Source: West Bend Police Department

2019-02-22T13:17:57+00:00

Leave A Comment