Apartment fire put out by fire sprinklers saves tenants and pets

WAUPUN, WI (JANUARY 20, 2018) – A fire on Fraser Lane in Waupun damaged a unit in an apartment complex last Saturday just before 6 p.m. Two tenants and three pets living in the unit were able to safely get out. The Waupun Fire Chief B.J. DeMaa says that the building’s sprinkler system put the fire out. The fire damaged some items in the kitchen in the unit on the lower level of the apartment building. Chief DeMaa says all the other tenants were able to return to their units for the evening.

Source: KFIZ News Talk 1450 AM


2018-06-23T13:11:15+00:00

Leave A Comment